Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before using this website.
- This website is produced and maintained by the Hong Kong Federation of Women’s Centres (HKFWC). The content available at this website, including but not limited to all text, graphics, drawings, diagrams, photographs and compilation of data or other materials are protected by copyright. HKFWC is the owner of all copyright works contained in this website. Permission to use any of the content of this website must be sought, with the source indentified and the copyright status acknowledged.
- The information contained in this website is compiled by the HKFWC for general information only. Whilst the HKFWC endeavors to ensure the accuracy of this general information, no statement, representation, warranty or guarantee, express or implied, is given as to its accuracy or appropriateness for use in any particular circumstances.
- The HKFWC does not accept any responsibilities for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from any cause whatsoever in connection with this website.
- The HKFWC reserves the right to omit, suspend or edit all information compiled by the HKFWC in this website at any time in its absolute discretion without giving any reason or prior notice.
- Users are responsible for making their own assessment of all information contained in this website and are advised to verify such information by making reference, for example, to original publications and obtaining independent advice before acting upon it.